CLASSIC CHEESY AND EASY ROASTED BROCCOLI BITES, SERVING HOME LIKE TASTE
Once again I come back with some new and delicious recipes that your children don’t want but after knowing the procedure I’m going to tell you will make them want it all along. Today I’m going to show you how to make a perfect Broccoli with a healthy health benefits.
So are you ready to prepare this with me? Scroll down down and check what you need first to prepare this…
INGREDIENTS FOR TASTY & DELICIOUS ROASTED BROCCOLI:
- Broccoli ( take it fresh as it will give more rich taste )
- Salt ( half a tablespoon )
- Garlic cloves ( 3-4 cloves or garlic paste )
- Parmesan cheese ( as per your need )
- Black Pepper ( finely grind in form of powder )
- Olive oil ( 4-5 tablespoon )
- Lemon Juice
SERVES : 2
TIME REQUIRED : 20 MINUTES
Now after collecting these few things you can simply make the recipe even when you’re tired or don’t want to cook. It’s quite easy…
- Preheat the oven at , and place the butter paper over the tray so that it doesn’t burn.
- Now place the broccoli into the tray and brush it with the olive oil, some garlic paste and mix it well.
NOTE : YOU CAN TAKE REFINED OIL ALSO, BUT CHOOSE OLIVE IS BECAUSE IT’S HEALTHY IN TERMS OF FAT.
- Set the temperature of the oven to 400 degrees F. And keep it for 15 minutes.
- Once the time is over, slowly place it outside and put some cheese over it and also sprinkle some black pepper.
- At the time of garnishing put some salt in it as per your taste and then squeeze the lime juice then mix it well and serve.
And yeah! Your quickly and tasty roasted broccoli is ready to eat.
NOTE : IF YOU WANT YOU CAN ADD OTHER SPICES ALSO FOR FLAVOURING IT DEPENDS ON YOU.
Here are some other questions also that you have so let me discuss it with you so you’ll not face any problem while preparing.
WHAT ARE HEALTH BENEFITS ROASTED BROCCOLI HAVE?
The green veggies are all very nutritious sources of proteins but despite all broccoli is rich in fibres. what it gives us is,
- High source of water around 89 % of the body.
- Help in building proteins which are good for proper growth.
- Better for blood pressure control and heart problems as it contains potassium.
-Increasing the formation of red blood cells as rich in iron.
- Boost your eyesight to see more clearly.
HOW TO CHECK ROASTED BROCCOLI IS PERFECTLY COOKED ?
To know that broccoli is perfectly cooked or not? the one thing we have to do is just after the 15 minutes when we pull the try outside we have to pierce the fork into the broccoli if it smoothly goes then only it is perfectly oven roasted broccoli
HOW TO MAKE BROCCOLI CRISPY AND TASTY?
To make broccoli crispy, all you have to do is to roast it well. to make a roast broccoli you can simply add broccoli into the skillet and roast it on a medium-high flame.
IS ROAST BROCCOLI GOOD FOR YOU?
Of Course, roasting a broccoli, frying it, or simply cooking is a good source of minerals, vitamins, fibres and many other proteins. but when you boil the broccoli it will lose 5-10 % of the minerals from it and give you less. So it’s better if you eat roasted broccoli.
CAN I ROAST BROCCOLI AFTER BOILING ?
It may happen that when you put the ROASTED BROCCOLI into the oven for roasting for 15 minutes and still it has a raw taste and is not cooked well, if this happens it will take much more minutes. So it’s better if you go for steam the broccoli before roasting it as it speeds up the process.
Stay Updated with latest News Check – Superbnew
CAN I ADD ANYTHING ELSE WITH BROCCOLI ?
Yes, why not? you can surely add your favorite all time veggies like mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, or even the roasted cauliflower also as they both were same in shape.
So I really hope this recipe will help you to make a perfect homemade broccoli.
Make it and tell me in the comments that your children and your family loved it or not?
STAY HEALTHY AND EAT…