DELICIOUS TACO SOUP WITH BEEF VEGGIES GRATED CHEESE ON THE TOP
This time coming up with a new tasty, delicious, spicy and juicy taco soup you’ve never tried before. I know you may think that I eat tacos often but what is taco soup? Isn’t it?
So I have an answer for your questions and today I’m going to show you an easier way to prepare tacos at home.
ABOUT TACO SOUP:
So there’s no difference between tacos and taco soup. The only thing is it is made without using tortillas. In the 1950’s tacos came to the south-western part of the United States. When it comes to soup, China is the most consumed of soup, they involve it in their meal as a heavy diet. And include calories around 265 , thus also some other veggies which are rich in vitamin A and C.
Now I know you’re eager to know the ingredients it requires and the whole procedure to serve it and taste.
So let’s make it.
- Beef ( cut it into chunk or shoulder cut )
- Tomatoes ( finely chopped )
- Onions ( finely chopped )
- Canned beans ( half small cup )
- Jalapenos ( if you want spicy you can add as per your taste )
- Tomato sauce ( 1 tablespoon )
- Frozen corn ( half small cup )
- Seasoning ( According to you, you can take Italian or Mexican also)
- Cilantro ( finely chopped )
- Lemon juice (1 tablespoon )
- Cheese ( 2 cubes, you want to add more of it you can grate more of your choice )
NOTE – YOU CAN ALSO ADD SOYA SAUCE FOR FLAVOURING OR IF YOU WANT SPICY YOU CAN ADD A PINCH OF RED CHILLI POWDER INTO IT.
SERVES – 4
TIME – 30 MINUTES
NOTE – TO KEEP THE MEAT MOIST AND FRESH PUT IT INTO THE COLD WATER.
- First, cut the meat into small pieces after washing it nicely.
- On the other side cut the other vegetables also ( tomato, onions, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- Now, put all the vegetables, beans, and beef into a small bowl and boil for 10 minutes.
- Once all the vegetables are cooked well, put it into the another bowl.
- To make a sauce for the soup, we will preheat a skillet, and add onions, tomato, and the
beef to cook it well until it becomes reddish brown in colour.
- Add some spices you want, salt, red chilli, and any other you like, and saute it well.
- Add the cornstarch to the water to make a thick slurry, meanwhile also slowly add water
with your other hand to make a smooth slurry. Once it is done add all the boiled ingredient
and mix it well.
and yeah it’s done !!
Garnish it with some fresh chopped cilantro, squeeze the lemon juice and grate more cheese to make it richer in taste and serve.
NOTE – IF YOU WHAT TO MAKE THE SLURRY A LITTLE BIT THINNER THEN SLOWLY ADD SOME WATER INTO IT.
NOTE – IF YOU HATE SPICY AND DON’T WANT TO MAKE IT SPICIER, YOU CAN ALSO
AND ENJOY THE RAIN WHILE HAVING A BOWL OF TACO SOUP IN YOUR HAND.
Okay I know you’ll still bear some difficulty while preparing this so let me help you by frequently answering the questions.
FAQ’S ( FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS )
WHERE IT’S ORIGIN?
The word soup originated from the Latin word ‘ SUPPA ‘ which means bread soaked in broth, but now beef, meat, and some freshly chopped vegetables are added into it to make it flavorsome. The beef soup mainly comes from China and veterans in Kaohsiung, Taiwan are used to eating it as a meal to fill their stomach.
WHAT ARE THE BEST TOPPINGS FOR THE SOUP?
I just love cheese and by adding grated cheese in soup gives a rich taste, if you don’t want to you can also add mayonnaise to your soup, sometimes bread crumbs or can go for parsley.
HOW TO STORE TACO SOUP IN A REFRIGERATOR?
It’s better if you store a soup in an airtight container for about one-three days or when you want to eat you can simply add it into your skillet, heat it on a low-flame and serve.
IS IT SAFE TO STORE BEEF TACO SOUP IN FRIDGE?
Yes you can store the leftover soup in your refrigerator and eat whenever you want but make sure that it is well packed or covered otherwise the more changes to getting it foil.
Stay Updated with latest News Check – Superbnew
CAN I MAKE TACO VEGETARIAN SOUP?
Yes, you can make vegetarian taco soup by following the same procedure. Just note that only you have to neglect the beef and all non no-vegetarian ingredients, simply remember this and rest you can add all the spices you want.
I hope this will make it easier for you to prepare. Make sure to review how it turned out.
STAY HEALTHY AND EAT HEALTHY .