The Baked Apple French Toast Casserole : A Simple Maple Apple Toast Recipe
Hey goodies !
Today I came up with a new delicious and yummy breakfast recipe you loved to make at home. It’s super easy to prepare.
Your children hate eating fruits and are you struggling daily to feed them with some nutritious diet? So here I’m going to tell you a secret to make a delicious baked apple French toast recipe.
Below are the ingredients you require to prepare baked apple French toast casserole,
- Cashew Butter ( small half cup )
- Maple syrup ( 3-4 tablespoon )
- Wheat bread slices ( 4-5 slices for toast )
- Apple ( 1 whole apple, cored and thinly sliced )
- Cinnamon ( a pinch of ground cinnamon )
These are the few items you require to prepare the perfect Baked Apple French Toast
TIME REQUIRED – 15 MINS ( APPROX. )
SERVE – 4 PEOPLE
- The first step is to heat your skillet and grease it with one tablespoon of butter.
- Now take the apples and cut them into medium sized slices in the way you eat wedges, and keep it aside.
- Now once your skillet heats up you’ll toast the bread in a golden brownish color.
- Put it onto the serving plate and prepare the caramel apple French toast.
- For caramel, place the slices of apple into the hot skillet and roast it until it takes the color then add some other dry fruits if you need.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over it and stir for a few minutes.
- Add a small pinch of cinnamon powder, this will give a rich taste to the toast.
- Spread the cashew butter over the toast and then put the caramel of apple maples over it and serve.
NOTE – While MAKING BAKED APPLE FRENCH TOAST DO NOT ROAST THE TOAST AS WELL AS THE APPLES ON A HIGH FLAME OTHERWISE IT WILL CATCH UP A BURNING TASTE.
Quite easy now ?
Yes it’s super easy but still there are few things you need to remember and I know you might have questions related to apple toast recipe so let me answer you by frequently asking some questions.
Before I begin further lets know a brief history of Apple maple toast :
HISTORY OF APPLE MAPLE FRENCH TOAST :
If we talk about the history of apple maple French toast or baked apple French toast it is one type of French toast which is the food served mostly as a breakfast. By dipping the leftover bread into milk, an egg yolk or simply roasting it on the skillet with butter becomes a very filling dish to feed a family.
In the earlier days the peasants used to eat toast bread and now we see that french toast is highly served in the restaurants, cafe’s by charging high prices. Back then it was simply served with milk,butter or honey, now humans have discovered new ways to make it slurpy, and mouth watering.
HOW TO PERFECTLY ROAST THE BAKED APPLE FRENCH TOAST ?
To make a BAKED APPLE FRENCH TOAST make sure you follow the above steps that I’ve mentioned to make a caramel once the caramel is prepared gresse properly the skillet with the olive oil or vegetable oil you can take as per your choice and then simply put the bread above it and keep it on the same side until the crust you can see or it changes it colour from white to goldenish brown and then flip to roast on the other side.
WHICH BREAD IS GOOD FOR MAKING FRENCH TOAST ?
So many of you ask which bread is good for making french toast. From my side you can take the bread of your choice because all you need is the procedure to roast it well. but still if you want a bread which is good in texture I suggest you to prefer Brioche, French Baguette, and Challah, this will give your french toast a good texture for your french toast.
DOES THE FRENCH TOAST NEED TO BE CRISPY OR SOGGY ?
The answer is the french toast doesn’t need to be fully crusty and fully soggy, that’s why we crust the toast and garnish it with the honey fruits or the butter. It’s a combination of crust and sogginess.
WHAT ELSE CAN WE ADD TO APPLE CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST BAKE ?
To improve it’s flavor you can add other syrup of your liking also, pineapple, chocolate, vanila this will give a French toast a rich taste.
Stay Updated with latest News Check – Superbnew
WHAT ARE THE APPLE TOPPING FOR BAKED APPLE FRENCH TOAST ?
For making it look yummy you can add some strawberries, berries, bananas or some other fruit slices or you can cut them into cube boxed shapes for garnishing the apple French toast.
That’s all for today,
Next time coming up with another new recipe until then, STAY HEALTHY AND EAT…