VEGAN TUNA RECIPE : EASY AND BEST TUNA SALAD RECIPE
My family loves eating these sandwiches. If you are tired and don’t want to cook, I think this is the perfect recipe to feed your family and children. Thus, it’s healthy also. This vegan tuna recipe is the best tuna salad you’ve ever made.
It’s delicious and also yummy that you can carry it if you want to at colleges, your child lunch box, at picnics, or if nowhere then simply enjoy it at your home.
Damn sure, you love it.
Today I came up with a new vegan tuna recipe, the amazing thing is it’s a vegan recipe.
So before wasting further let’s know what are the ingredients it requires to prepare the perfect canned tuna fish salad.
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGAN TUNA RECIPE :
The tuna salad ingredients are-
- Canned tuna ( tuna canned in oil )
- Bread / bun ( whichever is available )
- Mayonnaise ( 1 small bowl )
- Celery ( finely chopped )
- Pickle relish ( 1-2 tablespoon )
- Garlic ( 2-3 cloves or garlic paste )
- Lemon juice ( small one tablespoon )
- salt and pepper
- Red onions ( finely chopped )
- Spring onion ( finely chopped )
These are the few items you all need to prepare the best vegan tuna recipe recipe.
TIME REQUIRED – 10 MINUTES
SERVE FOR – 4
The procedure is super easy and simple, let me show you;
- The first step is to take a medium sized bowl.
- Now one by one all the ingredients, first canned tuna, then tuna mayonnaise, vegetables, red chopped onions, spring onion, garlic paste, celery, in order to prepare a tuna salad.
NOTE – YOU CAN ADD SPICY MAYONNAISE IF YOU WANT, IT’S TOTALLY UP TO YOUR CHOICE,
- After putting all the ingredients into the bowl, put some salt and crushed black pepper as per your need and mix it well to make a tuna salad.
NOTE – THE MORE VEGGIES YOU USE THE RICHER AND HEALTHY IT GETS.
- Squeeze the lemon juice to improve its taste.
- Take the bread and apply the pickle on the flat part of it.
- Repeat this step to make more of it and serve.
Tadda.. your favourite tuna recipe is ready.
NOTE – YOU CAN ADD OR OMIT SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS IF YOU WANT.
I know it’s quite easy but for your clarity I’m going to clear out all your doubts and questions so that you might now struggle while preparing this.
HOW TO IMPROVE THE TASTE OF VEGAN TUNA RECIPE?
To improve the taste of the tuna mayo salad you can simply add the spices, cheese dip, mozzarella cheese, grated carrots, and if you want a little bit sweet you can add red sauce also.
THE HEALTHIEST WAY TO EAT VEGAN TUNA RECIPE?
The healthiest way to eat tuna is to make a tuna wrap, or put the stuffings over the lettuce to improve your dietary requirement. You can take bread also but make sure it’s fresh and healthy. Preferable for dietary purposes is brown bread.
WHAT SHOULD I ADD IN PLACE OF MAYONNAISE ?
If you don’t like mayonnaise or you want to switch it you can simply replace it with cheese, mozzarella, avocado which is quite famous and hummus also. If you want to make it creamy in taste you can use cream ( extracted from milk ) which is easily available at home or simply use plain greek yoghurt.
IS CANNED VEGAN TUNA RECIPE HEALTHY FOR HEALTH ?
Yes of course, there’s no doubt in this statement as tuna is highly rich in proteins and in minerals and contains the needed vitamins, iron and phosphorus.
HOW MANY TUNA CAN I EAT IN A WEEK?
Tuna is a good source of nutrients but an overdose of anything will start to harm you, therefore an average 2-3 servings of tuna is okay but not more than this.
Stay Updated with latest News Check – Superbnew
CAN I MAKE TUNA SALAD WITH EGG ?
Yes, eggs are a good source of protein and you can put boiled eggs into the salad to make it good in taste and it literally gives a classic taste.
Here’s all to make the best tuna recipe you must try at your home and let me know in the comments how it turned out.
Until then STAY HEALTHY AND EAT…